Ready-to-use Balanced Scorecard Reporting Tools for Excel (No Excel Skills Required)
- Balanced Scorecard Templates
- Executive Style Scorecards
- Easy-to-Use Report Templates
- One-Page Balanced Scorecard
- No Excel Skills Required
- Instant Download
Balanced Scorecard Excel Dashboard Reporting
The Balanced Scorecard approach is one of the best business strategy, business performance management and business reporting methodology.
The major benefit of the Balanced Scorecard is the strategic “big picture” overall view of the organization from different perspectives.
Business executives, managers and other decision makers who use the Balanced Scorecard methodology are able to take an overall organizational assessment and track multiple perspectives, metrics and KPIs – as a result they are able to make better decisions than others who are mainly focused on only one business perspective.
While developing your Balanced Scorecard is a long-term process and takes a lot of planning, strategies and many people from your organization with different backgrounds, the final deliverable of this process is the Balanced Scorecard as a reporting system or scorecard / report which is used by decision makers on a continuous basis.
The final report will include the four perspectives: financial, customer, business process and learning and growth perspective for your organization.
The Balanced Scorecard Excel Dashboard Reporting tool by Mr Dashboard offers you a very simple and professional way to organize your Balanced Scorecard reporting with one-page scorecard reports. This process will save you many hours of work you would spend on creating your scorecards.
This product provides executive style reporting by using excel dashboard report templates for your balanced scorecard project. You can simply type your metrics and enter your data and your Balanced Scorecard reports are created automatically. This is the most effective and easiest to use reporting system for your scorecard initiative.
What is included in this product?
The product includes:
Ten excel dashboard templates for balanced scorecard reporting allowing you to see your KPIs on one-page magazine-quality scorecard
You can use your scorecard during your planning phase as well to prepare presentations and different ideas on balanced scorecard reporting. In addition you’ll use the report templates as an ongoing reporting system that you can update periodically based on your business requirements.
The product allows you to use your top five KPIs for each of your categories or perspectives.
With excel based reporting templates you are able to easily customize, modify and create additional reports at anytime.
The executive style reporting with the use of charts and indicators will help you save time on developing reports from scratch and in addition it will improve your balanced scorecard reporting and organization wide communication with other stakeholders.
You don’t need any technical or excel skills to use this product – you just need to enter your metrics and data and your reports are created or updated instantly.
You will create your balanced scorecard report in couple of minutes.
In addition to your Balanced Scorecard reporting templates you will also receive the following:
- Two PowerPoint templates (frequently used tools in balanced scorecard initiatives)
- Excel application which has fully automated functionality for you to create your strategy maps by defining your objectives for the four balanced scorecard perspectives and simply clicking a button in excel
- Performance gap analysis report tool which is created with a click of a button as well updated with your objectives, targets and actual performance
- Organization readiness checklist which will assist you in the process of analyzing your organizational situation and assess the readiness for implementing your balanced scorecard methodology
* Instant Download: You will receive your product download link by email instantly after your purchase. All major credit cards are accepted and securely processed by Stripe.